SLC MART (Greatone Lifestyle LLP) ensures that your order is safely delivered to you within the promised delivery timeline. However, if you have ordered the wrong product you may cancel the order through your SLC MART Account.
If it is Prepaid Order, the amount will be refunded to you in accordance with our Refund Policy. A cancellation request cannot be made after your order is dispatched
Under some rare situations, SLC MART or any of our sellers can also raise an order cancellation request. These situations could be –:
- Product out of stock with the seller.
- Restrictions on the number of products you can order, as per Terms & Conditions of any Offer/Discount.
- Incorrect pricing or description of the product.
- Payment fraud suspicion by our Credit & Fraud Avoidance Department.
- Incorrect or Incomplete Buyer's Address
- Non-serviceability of Buyer’s address by our courier partners or sellers of the *Order Transfer Marketplace
* In case of order cancellation by a seller due to non-availability of the product, we would transfer your order to another seller, who can fulfill your requirement. If your order is not fulfilled by our seller after your payment has been done, the paid amount will be refunded to you, in accordance with our Refund Policy. We will notify you at your registered email address if an order cancellation happens due to any reason. You can also learn about your order status on the SLC MART account.
1. How can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order if it is not shipped. Please login to your SLC MART account for initiating the cancellation & follow the given process:
Sign-In -> My Account -> My Orders -> Cancellation Request.
2. Can I modify my order?
Yes, you can modify the following details of your order as long as it has not been ready to dispatch.
- Mobile No.
Please login to your SLC MART account: Sign-In -> My Account -> My Orders. Or kindly you can create a support ticket and contact our support team for any modifications.
3. Can I change the quantity of my order?
We recommend you place a new order for the same product with a changed quantity.